which topic is interesting for you ?

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I hope that our rope 'll be the best one .

In the name of God


Why do we have to keep fasting in the special month ?

what benefits do we get from it?

There is an answer for these questions, in addition to my reply at the class , it is one of God's command in Islam such as prayer. Every body has accepted Islam , who has to follow all it's rules, he can't do some rules or do not do the rest of them for any reason , for example ,doing of some rules are very hard , so , he doesn't want to do them. It is wrong.

He should do all of rules carefully .

Maybe , there is other question that why do we have to have a religion ? why did we choose the Islam? Is it the best religion in the world? Does it help us to get the best job or home or life ? can we compare the poor afghan people with the rich European or on the country a rich sheikh in UAE with a sick African according with their religion?

Certainly there isn't any relationship between them.

I think that it is quite wrong if we want to find the result of religion in our affluence because we can't get any thing apparently , also , I believe that it effects us .

If someone haven't accepted any religion ,he is like a balloon that it doesn't have a rope and doesn't connect any where , so it moves in the sky by weak wind and no one know where it is.

Isn't it important which rope and where ?

It is very important that there is a rope and it helps to hold it in against wind .

But about" which religion is the best one?" I can't answer it because I haven't studied other religion . but it is an aid to reach to my God who always helps me when ever I need.

I hope that our rope 'll be the best one .

Thank you for spending your time to read my text

No comments:

Post a Comment