which topic is interesting for you ?

Monday, August 2, 2010

get a better memory

In the name of god


My mind can't do very well, I can remember the name of some people or places hardly . This is worse than this that I can't memorize my lesson even when I study many time , I don't know how I can solve this problem subject , unfortunately , I haven't been successful. But these are two reasons:

First those aren't practical . Second , I don't have good determination.

Any way , I have to find a good way

They are saying that we should do the following practices if we want to have a good memory.

1) Don't eat any sweetness or cookies , in other words, anything that contain sugar

2) Do exercise every other day

3) Eat a lot of fruit and vegetable

4) Try to use boiled food and sea food

5) Avoid to eat fried food

What do you say about these suggestions? Can you do them? Are they hard to do ? How can we do that easily?

By the way , how is your mind? Do you have any problem in memorizing your job? Do you have a plan for your future? I think that you should do some jobs before your age become mine. Of course, I try to do them but I don't have energy.

Oh, my god , I have forgotten to say you that you can do puzzle or play the chess . They help to keep active your mind. I am ready to play chess with you and certainly I'll win what do you think? How are you ?

Best regard



No comments:

Post a Comment