which topic is interesting for you ?

Monday, July 12, 2010

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

In the name of god


Today is 22th june , I have started my job in this company since 1995 , I worked in a new company as a project manager in Ahvaz city at south of Iran before I came here. My salary was decreased three less when I changed my job. I can't say now whichone is best but working in south was very hard and no one can endure the hot and humid weather. Any how , I feel comfortable here and I am with my family .

There is a question that "did I join to this company if I can come back the past time? "My answer is "No" so , what was I doing? I selected two below method certainly:

First I tried to go abroad to continue of my education because the migration was easier than now.

Second I decided to work a private company and got a special experience then I could establish a company based on it . It is necessary to say that I have got a good experience here but I can't use in abroad because I need much money to use it . on the other hand , our company is unique and there isn't any company that produce our product.

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

I try to increase my skills such as attending to English classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment