which topic is interesting for you ?

Monday, July 12, 2010

I want to talk about the movie that I haven't seen it up to now , but I have tried to find some information about it from internet , unfortunately , I couldn't find the useful information , so, I am going to talk about a prediction that the 2012 movie is made according it . It says us that the world will be over at 22th December 2012 . we have a belief in our religion that the world will finish on a day and that day is called , "resurrection " but no body doesn't know about the date and time of day. I think this is a preference for us because we can continue our life without any worry and we don't have to count the days and we have to be ready to answer our activity and we try to be on useful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment